amelia9's avatar

• Joined Apr 21, 2022
  • 19

Uncomfortable Roommates

May 23, 2022

I feel like there needed to be a little more. But overall it wasn't a bad little love story so I didn't mind reading it :D But there still wasn't much to read about.

Circle Trap

May 21, 2022

i liked the story concept, but im not going to lie there were times I was confused what was happening and I probably re-read quite a lot. But the overall story behind both the characters is actually so cool, and id definitely recommend for people to read :).

Tiger Lily (Nire)

May 21, 2022

This made me cry, I felt so distraught and attached to the characters and I couldn't stand some of those panels, bawled my eyes out. The whole story is adorable and the Tiger's eyes GODDAMN PLS STARE AT ME LONGER. Very nice, defo recommend it.

Fuck Buddy

May 16, 2022

tbf, its just a whole lot of sex BUT the way the characters eventually come to love its so cute, for such a short series i liked it and its saucy asf so i mean who wouldnt?

Mad Place

May 16, 2022

fooking love this series, the storyline has you on the edge of your seat and it's quite saucy if I do say so myself. very good, reccommend 100%

ANTI P.T.

May 15, 2022

Ah, to begin with, it was all fun and games and used for your own desire but then what's this? YOU LOVE HIM ASWELL? Ah, you want it to move forward much faster than it does, the characters are also hot so that's a plus 1.

The New Recruit

May 15, 2022

FUCKING FOUND THIS SO ADORABLE, I LOVE LOVE LOVE when that dark gloomy character actually has such a soft heart and seeing their relationship play out is entertaining and you can't help but just want them to get together sooner! The art is also really nice so it's pleasant to read. Overall it's a very sweet BL to read :)

Make Me Bark

May 14, 2022

I think their love story is really cute, unlike the other bl I have read there's no forceful sex with them constantly saying no. So it's a nice change, the characters are cute and so is the side couple. It's a good read!

Lima Syndrome

May 13, 2022

Story is meh, it's not bad but extremely obsessive and a shit ton of rape, basically. This wasnt anything special.

Love Awakening x Syndrome

May 13, 2022

It's a cute little story between these two, a desperate college student and a teacher who's 'given' up love. I hope they're of age I'm not too sure, but it wasn't the bad for 1 volume :)

Ten Count

May 12, 2022

Ahhh it's just so cute, both characters have such a touching background making you feel sympathy for them and you see the desperation to be better. Their love is cute and I just love this in general, and knowing theres going to be an anime ooooooh!!!! I CANT WAIT :D

Dakaichi: I'm Being Harassed By the Sexiest Man of the Year

May 9, 2022

Ha, I love the characters in this manga. Seeing Takato still being as stubborn as ever and Junta being persistent. I won't lie I did watch the anime before I read the manga. But because I loved their relationship throughout the series I just needed more. A few scenes did shock me at first but watching them grow together as well as their love for each other is adorable. Especially excited for when I finally get to see the movie :D

The Pawn's Revenge

May 9, 2022

I don't think this is quite like Killing Stalking, there are a few differences between the two when it comes to story, the art is similar but how can you complain when both look good? I think it's sweet from the start that Je-oh wasn't shamed upon for what he does, and how he was taking the piss most of the time, couldn't quite tell what his intentions were other than sleeping with Seong-rok.

Lord Wolf, His Lust

May 9, 2022

ah, I see, no reviews yet, I'll be the first bold one. To begin with, it's interesting that certain beings transform and how they have to behave with their so-called "fated mates" and how this reacts to the "normal" human world. I quite like the art style I think it's cute, and I always enjoy seeing the once stuck-up bad boy falling in love and doing things that wouldn't be normal for him. In the end, it is good to read but only really if you're craving some bl there isn't much that makes it stand out.

Killing Stalking

Apr 28, 2022

I loved the story, it always kept you on your toes wondering what was next to happen, only took me 2 days to finish with how committed I was to finish this. The characters being so unstable and somewhat unpredictable really boosted this. Personally, I wasn't disturbed to the point I was refusing to read with the amount of physical trauma, however trying to get my friend to read a chapter with me, they didn't like it so much. So it can be very understanding why it's a love or hate for people depending on your tolerance. For being the first one I've read I'm sure there will be ones which could outweigh this... See full review