alexgausa's avatar

alexgausa

• Joined May 6, 2023
  • ?

This was not done as well as the first season, it did not flow as well.  I felt this season was more disjointed, and was not as good as the first.  There are new characters, there is more world building, there are all the characters from the first season, the voice actors are just as good and the animation is the same as the first, but it did not flow like the first season.  The first season flowed well with the story from episode to episode while this season seemed forced together.  I enjoyed the world and backstory being more developed and all the action and new and old characters, but this was not as well done as the first season.  I do believe they should have linked the 1st season better to the 2nd season as well as linking each episode to each other much better in the 2nd season...... other than that they were a bit more pervy and risque this season such as Shadow's background school friends, and especially the Dragon's Tears episode.   I hope they get back to a better flow in the movie and the 3rd season, will be looking forward to watching them.  Enjoy!

You must be logged in to leave comments. or