alala's avatar

alala

• Joined Jun 26, 2010

Dr. Stone

Sep 7, 2019

This anime is completely unwachable. The first episode shocked me actually, so I gave another a try and had to drop it like 10min in. After reading the synopsis I was expecting something much more intelligent. And no, throwing some "science facts" doesn't make it intelligent.  It's neither educational nor entertaining in any way.  Nothing makes sense, the characters are boring and nothing intriguing happens. Maybe this was meant to be a more edgy science kid show for younger audiences obviously. I'll pass.

Lemon27 Sep 14, 2020

I suggest you watch Dr.stone with an open mind don’t throw expectations and disappoint yourself later and remember while Senku’s creations is all based on actual science the entire series doesn’t need to be realistic. Anyway, if you still don’t want to watch It’s your loss.

RejectedStarz Sep 4, 2020

Eh, I understand where you're coming from. After all, I found the anime pretty boring in the beginning, too, and had to stall it (I found Food Wars more interesting so I decided to finish that before watching Dr. Stone). However, as I forced myself to watch more episodes, it became pretty interesting. And I don't mean to sound rude, but you really shouldn't be rating like this. I might be a little biased since I love this anime, but you were only on episode one! How can you rate the entire season basing off of less than 20 minutes? Episode one does not show us the whole story, nor all the characters. You might be able to rate the animation and sound, though, since you kinda watched it. Please don't base everything off of one episode, from the beginning no less.

Umi4507 Jul 21, 2020

Please don't judge an anime with only their first episode. I understand that this is your own opinion but you are seriously missing out.

zPriseax Jul 16, 2020

?????????????????

Amanda25 May 16, 2020

This is one of those reviews that look like it's just an angry hater dissing the show. You didn't show actual facts. "nothing intriguing happens" coming from someone that didn't even watch it. And talking about the characters when you didn't even meet them yet.