KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
In my free time when I'm not fighting for Khorne, stealing gene-seed, looting Imperium worlds while spilling as much blood as possible and fighing other Chaos forces that don't rever Khorne, I enjoy reading comedy mangas which may contain anything else as long as it's interesting. Actually, doesn't even need to be a comedy, as long as I don't need to get my power suit on, bolt pistol in one and chainaxe in another hand and get out to fulfil a blood quota because of boring read.
Before joining World Eaters and Khorne Berzerkers, I was student of Computer Engineering which spent most of his time playing games (Company of Heroes, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War, World of Tanks), sports (usually running since I found it really enjoyable) or reading manga. A lot of it. Per day.
My favorite anime and manga (just manga) at the moment:
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, every time I watch or read it I have a blast and can't contain my laugh and I love it for that (SAO Abridged by SomethingWittyEntertainmant does the same effect)
- Iris Zero, I really love reading it because of Toru Mizushima. Read it.
- Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru, because BOTAN BEST GIRL.
- Aharen-san wa Hakarenai, luckily I don't have diabetes. Never, ever have I been so happy about that fact.
- Senpai ga Urusai Kouhai no Hanashi, reason above applies here as well.
- Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai, it hit like a truck on a crossing during a heavy rain. Fun fact, I liked it so much that 1st manga and 1st light novel that I bought were this.
- Silent Voice, not really fond of a movie. But manga. Uuuuuuuuuf. I fucking love it.
- ib - Instant Bullet, dunno why exactly, hadn't read it for a year or few and decided to add it since I abolished the "won't add a lot here" rule. I do remember it wrecked me years ago during a 1st run.
I'd write more of them but if I add more, there's no cap on the number of them. You know what, fuck this. I'll just make a list. Eventually. I mean, I still wanna reply to RickGrimes comment which he wrote in 2017. Work/manga/sleep makes for a tightly packed schedule.
For more info about A-P Welcoming Committee, Sianeka is the one who formed it.