aidalynn's avatar

• Joined Dec 3, 2020
  • 18

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku

Apr 24, 2021

This is my first time being genuinely invested in a shoujo anime and I loved it - the characters are brilliant and compelling, the story is heartwarming and the comedy is genuinely hilarious. The way the characters "casually" have a relationship with yaoi/homosexuality is also very refreshing, and one of the main reasons why this anime works so well.  Honestly it's become one of my favourite animes ever and I highly recommend watching  it.

SK8 the Infinity

Apr 13, 2021

I loved the concept, the plot, the animation, everything, but I honestly would have rated it higher if they had made Renga canon because if not it is, quite frankly, the best example of queerbaiting I have seen since like, supernatural.

9.5/10 story

The Millionaire Detective - Balance:Unlimited

Mar 19, 2021

I really enjoyed it! The plot is interesting enough to keep me invested yet still keeping it light-hearted. I do wish it had been somewhat more susbtantial, and that they had developed the relationship between Daisuke and Haru a bit more in depth - but overall, I don't really have any complaints, plus I loved the animation style.

8.8/10 overall