ZoologyKaM's avatar

ZoologyKaM

• Joined Dec 18, 2013
  • 29 / Other

So far I'm really liking this series. It's about a teen who's got pretty mediocre goals in life which includes not being a burden on his relatives who he's lived with since the death of his parents. To do this he even picked his highschool on the basis of having a dorm that he could live in. All well and dandy till the dorm builds down. Faced with the option of living with his (shitty in my opinion) relatives for another 6 months he looks for an apartment.

And cliche, but sort of not, the only one he can afford is haunted.

Well that's the basics, he goes through learning that he doesn't actually mind the abnormality of spirits and yokai and the series is an overal happy one. What I like about this is that while it's happy, it does deal with some dark themes. After all some of the characters are ghosts. They had to die somehow.

So far it's nothing too scary but I really like the attitudes of the characters. They're very refreshing and make me feel happy. I'd be more than thrilled to move into that apartment complex with them if it meant having such nice neighbors around.