ZoeOBryan's avatar

ZoeOBryan

• Joined Dec 9, 2020

07-Ghost

Dec 9, 2020

You can tell tat there was a huge amount of work put into creating this anime. The soundtrack was very good at portraying the mood, and it worked wellwith the animation, which was also well detailed. The charachters were mistly all unique and the storyline is quite enjoyable!

Fullmetal Alchemist

Dec 9, 2020

Full Metal Alchemist was a very interestign anime. Every aspect of it was intreaguing ot me. Edward and Alphonse Elric were so lovable. The sound was awesome, the animation was great, and the storyline had so many twists and turns, it kept you at the edge of your seat!

My Hero Academia

Dec 9, 2020

MHA gets way to much hate for being a superhero anime, however, it really is a pretty good show. The characters are lovable and the storyline is unique. I personally enjoyed watching it and I honestly think it's a good show to watch

Nura: Rise of the Youkai Clan

Dec 9, 2020

The story mostly follows the shounen cliche, however, there are amny work-arounds in the show. It is enjoyable to watch, and I belive that it has an exciting storyline, even if it mostly follows a formula. The main character is lovable, and so are the other characters. The main character also leps other characters advance instead of only caring about his own power.

Bleach

Dec 9, 2020

I absolutely loved BLEACH. This was the singular anime that got me to start loving anime. It's storyline is very unique. The characters are lovable and they work well together. The animation was incredible, and the ay that they protrayed the charachers was incredible. I love everything about BLEACH, and it is my most favoritist anime of all time :)

See full review

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Dec 9, 2020

I enjoyed watching this anime. The storyline was unique, the characters were lovable, and the animation was pretty good (not that I know how to judge animation), but I sort of got bored after a little while, it wasn't my favorite anime to watch, but it was still pretty good.