ZoeOBryan's avatar

ZoeOBryan

• Joined Dec 9, 2020

Knight Fantasy Night

Jul 7, 2021

As I began to read the story, I soon realized that it was very unique. I very rarely read mangas based off of their storyline, and instead, I usually care more about the characters. Fortunately for me, this was a very unique manga. It isn't just another genaric "a person is transported to another world" manga, it is so much more complicated and incredible than that.

The art was incredible. I often take screenshots of scenes that look really good from my perspective so I can analyze them and make my own nice art, and I am glad to say that I took so. Many. Screenshots. The art was really beautiful and it really helped develop the storyline, characters, and mood.

The characters were absolutely incredible. I started out reading thinking I might get a little romance, a little bit of another world... and I did, not only was the storyline totally epic, but I often found myself celebrating and crying right alongside the characters. They just sneak into your heart when you're not looking and then you only realize it when something bad happens.

Overall, I really loved reading this manga and I almost wish that it wasn't over. I really hope that I can find more mangas like this with such epic characters and such a non-generic storyline. Creators of Knight's Fantasty Night, if you are reading this, I really do have to thank you for adding another legendairy manga to the world. It was truly a thrilling read. I hope I see more mangas like this in the future :)