ZaeXY's avatar

• Joined Jul 5, 2021
  • 21

Tsuredure Children

Jul 22, 2021

Are you tired of the usual "arrogant bad boy kabedons the coy, shy and generally romantically inexperienced girl, then they miraculously fall in love"??

Well I am! I'm exhausted! My mind is fatigued from isolating my brain cells from accepting the idiocy of such a trope! My eyes are dry from watching this half-hearted script that even twelve-year-olds could write vividly! I need some sugar, some JUICE for my eyes!! If you feel the same, then do check out this unique, fascinating rom-com; Tsuredure Children.

• Story: 9/10 for originality and innovation. The story made me feel real emotions, not half-hearted feelings! I felt sorrowful when Satsuki and Hideki had to part ways! Wuwu...
  • Animation: 9/10. It could have been better. Nonetheless, it had no problems in my eyes as the characters' interactions filled up the gap of visual pleasure.
  • Sound: 10/10
  • Characters: 10/10 for fascinating designs and interactions. A lot of them were awkward but nonetheless felt very human. They gave you relatable, nostalgic feelings and took you back to those romantic days of stalking your crush(lol)...

Dubfan Jul 22, 2021