YukinaZero's avatar

• Joined Aug 15, 2015
  • ? / F

Phantom in the Twilight

Sep 19, 2021

The Boys: 4/10, there not bad charcters but they just weren't appealing to me The Ridicoulusness: 9/10, Bro that ending? Wild The presentation: 7/10, overly dramatic, as it should be.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Sep 4, 2021

This anime is strangly so relaxing and wholesome.

Koikimo

Sep 1, 2021

I admit to having watched this 50% out of morbid fasination and 50% a deeply seated desirse to just watch this crash and burn. All things considered, they did suprisingly well. The romance was very tame. You could just feel the author getting scared in the end with how much they could get away with after that kiss. They pulled back with the whole "I'll wait for you untill your older" thing. Overall it was pretty, meh. Got a litttle bored in the end but this anime surived it's purpose I guess.

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent

Aug 31, 2021

heh, cute. Not much else to say. It's fluff content that gets you through the day.

Pretty Boy Detective Club

Jul 26, 2021

This gave me Oran Highschool host club X K vibes. It's more then a bit chessy and over the top but the story hits suprisingly well. A creedit to the writer if nothing else. The only complaint i could possibly have is that this anime is just a bit to anime for my tasts. It also kind of made me feel old so I hate it on that principal alone.

The Way of the Househusband

Jul 26, 2021

It's so obsurde you can't help but laugh. Also low key miku and tatsu and an adorable couple.

Persona 5 the Animation

Jul 22, 2021

As a dedicated fan of the games and anime I was waiting for this to come out since the moment I finished my first play though. I know a lot of people have some critics of the quality of the anime but honestly I just love it for its existence. I don't care if it not the best in the world I get to see one of my favorite games of all time in animation and the iconic soundtrack in the back just makes it so much better. I dont like how a lot of people hate on this anime compared to the games cause its not like they actully have to do this. They could just decided the animes are a wast of money and stop doing... See full review

Hell Girl

Jul 8, 2021

Started off interesting but got boring and repetitive real quick.

Psychic Detective Yakumo

Jul 8, 2021

As someone who has read the manga I found this anime adaption very...interesting. I'll just come out with it, whoever edited this anime either had a really bad sence of humor or was really bad at their job. The characters( which look beautiful is color btw, good job animators, really like how they drew the sister here compared to the manga) will just be randomly talking and then BAM there's suddenly very loud exaggerated soundtracks going on in the back. The music just didn't fit the vibes. Like at all. At one point I remember myself hearing that damned soundtrack come on in the back again and thinking... See full review

6.5/10 characters

Kaguya-sama: Love Is War?

Jun 29, 2021

Is it wierd that I like this season better?

Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru

Jun 10, 2021

This is strangly wholsome. Someone should add the childcare tag too. It definatly applies here even if its not always the main focus.

6.3/10 overall

Yubisaki kara no Honki no Netsujou: Osananajimi wa Shouboushi

Jun 1, 2021

This gave me everything the manga could 😁

By the Grace of the Gods

Apr 22, 2021

This show had major pilgrimage vibes and I honestly just wasn't feeling it. Plus the interactions between all the characters felt really fake and I just want on board with the whole pedophilia thing. Also the slimes weren't cute at all. Who decided to make them murky colors? This was just a collection a bad ideas all around.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy

Apr 19, 2021

Fan Union! Sing! That is all... Lol, this show is such crack. It has no right actully being good and so ridiculus.

Psychic Princess

Apr 17, 2021

I'm a bit conflicted on this. Pros: I love the main character and she really was the star of the whole show, and Ghostie and Pigtail of course! Also the writer for this story really knows what thier doing. I remember watching the birthday in the rain scene and thinking, 'wow thats so romantic' when they meet in the middle. The chemistry was there my problem was just... Cons: First as a firm believer in monogamy I have a had time enjoying these acient chinese types of storys(what else would you expect from a world ruled by men but legal adultry) so i'm a bit biased. My bigest problem other then that... See full review

Papa to Kiss in the Dark

Apr 16, 2021

Mira is so annoying I literally couldn't enjoy this at all because of him.🙄 He's whiny, jelious, clingy, illogical, a crybaby, and super obsessed with the strangest things. Also wouldn't most people be happy if they found put there not related to the person there fucking? Yet he was so broken up about it, that bothered me. Well, what else can you expect from Kyo's brand of parenting I geuss.

SK8 the Infinity

Apr 14, 2021

Honestly the plot for this wasn't remarkiable in the slightest. It was predictable and overused and riddouslously over the top towards teh end, and to volient to be called a skating anime anymore by the end. The true and undeniable friendship between Reki and Langa in this was just amazing though. Many sports anime try to go for the drama angle for a bit of spice but it usually gets to be a bit dramatic but this was perfect. The only reason I'm not giving this a higher score is becasue of that thing (Adam) The fashion disaster insect that shall not be named. Truly an unpleasent experience, not to... See full review

Kemono Jihen

Apr 9, 2021

I felt many things while watching this. Hype, amazment, monumental amounts of concern for all the child abuse. Overall all though, it's an amazing story and I recommend it to anyone thats interested.

Angels of Death

Mar 30, 2021

This show tried to go really hard on this thriller mystery theme and it failed, bad. The only thing I really liked was Jack beacuse he had some genuenly funny moments but even he got annoying at times. Suie (yes im calling her that) Was annoying. The soundtrack was riddicoulusly dramatic and I couldn't bring myself to care bout the plot or the rest of the charcters.

0.1/10 sound

Haikyuu!! To the Top: Part II

Mar 23, 2021

We going to the top BITCHES!!!!!!!!! Episode 11 was the single greatest epsiode of Haikyuu aired yet. Thank god they did the manga justice. This is why Haikyuu is my favorite anime of all time.

Slayers

Mar 15, 2021

This is an anime that I watched when I was very young and will always hold a very spiceal place in my heart. As a 12 year old little girl nothing made me happier in the world then watching Lina Inverse blow away another villan or Card Capture Sakura sealing another card. Just an all around feel good show.

The Eccentric Family 2

Feb 27, 2021

I loved this season even more than I loved the last. I was funny. It was dramatic. It was wise. It was romantic and mysterious, but most of all it was absolutely ADORABLE.

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

Feb 4, 2021

This was such a big part of my childhood. It will always have a special place in my heart.

Heaven Official's Blessing

Jan 10, 2021

My little yaoi loving fan girl heart is overflowing! I don't really understand it because there wasn't even a kiss in the end (which was very disapointing) but I still found this anime to be so romantic! Just the way they looked at each other! It had me swooning left and right. Sadly while the characters and romance where definatly a 10, I have some complainets. The story was a bit hard to follow and too fast pased for me at times. I feel like this is probably a short coming of the anime more than the author. Whne the big reveal happened in the end and the viewers were supposed to connect all the dots... See full review

Mr. Osomatsu

Jan 3, 2021

I tried to love it. I really did, but crigy humor just isn't my thing.

Beastars

Dec 19, 2020

While there were somethings that I enjoyed about this anime overall I felt like it was a bit all over the place. Like they tried to push several themes and social conflicts onto the readers while also stiring up some major drama, and I honestly wasn't a fan. I watched 5 episodes and I honestly have no idea where they were trying to go with the rabdit's character. She was also all over the place. nothing really clicked for me outside of the interactions between Legosi and Louis It's not just me right? This is the wierdest gay shit I have ever seen. I mean the chemistry between Louis and Legosi is off... See full review

6.5/10 characters

Fire Force

Dec 17, 2020

Beep~ . Introducing the foot phone. For all your protagonist power pleasure. Are you sick of a generic old dues ex machine situation? They the foot phone might just be perfect for you! Now your MC can actually has a reason to be at the right place at the right time. Just give them a call on their foot phone today at : SHINRA! (WARNING must be screamed ta the top of you lungs during a life of dead crisis to work) 🤣  Jokes aside this anime is really great. Seriously no one has made me laugh as hard as Arthur in such a long time.

6.5/10 story
9.5/10 characters

Blood Lad

Dec 16, 2020

This show was just so fun on so many levels. I laughed, and got hiped at every turn. Theres nothing better then a bit of a brain dead shoenen that you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun

Dec 12, 2020

Its funny, and cute, and 'action packed' and the characters are all enjoyable. There's not much else I can think to say. SPOLIER So, instead of writing a review I'm going to take a moment to discuss the biggest plot hole in existence thats keeping me awake at night. What the hell id the deal with the manga!? Amari specifically says that the are 'ancient texts' passed down in her family for generations which can mean anywhere from a couple of centuries to a millennium. Which, going in terms of human timeliness we didn't even have paper books back then let along manga. Maybe you can brush this fact off as... See full review

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense.

Dec 11, 2020

Overpowered, adorable anime girls troll an entire gaming community. What's not to love? It's got everything that makes for a good comedic action anime. The characters are all broken in oneway or another and its amusing to see them interact. Plus the fight scenes are surprisingly thought out and you can see how much effort the developers put into making them look as good as they do. Also there a giant flying turtle named syrup and I just can't. How can you hate that? I'm pretty sure it's also a crime to hate this anime if your Canadian lol. SPOILER Goo! I chose you! Maple-Zilla!