YukinaZero's avatar

• Joined Aug 15, 2015
  • ? / F

I’m Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness

Jun 13, 2024

It's so cute and charming, honestly how could anyone dislike this? Also, I'm surprised at the amount of times this actually made me laugh. Allen is such a delight. 💕

Sengoku Youko

Jun 13, 2024

I enjoyed the process of watching this show, and acknowledge that it's not a bad story in general, the ending just left a weird after taste in my mouth. It kinda felt like 'rocks fall everyone dies'. Not that anyone actually did die, it was just a very incomplete and unhappy place to leave the story off. I don't like when animes are so clearly set ups for sequels. :/ 6.9 because the main couple had the weird brother sister this going on. What should at face value be a normal wholesome couple. Was instead a vaguely incestuous relationship between a 200 year old 11 year old, and a  pretty boy furry... See full review

6.9/10 overall

Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!

May 1, 2024

This anime is strangely... deep? The premise of being able to read someone that you like/likes you has been done before i'm sure. But this show does a unexpectedly good job of exploring how it would realistically effect the depelovment of a realationship and make it more intimate, but also awkward at times. This is also just really funny which is always a plus. Plus, the amount of times they got the mood just right by using the internal thoughts made me very happy.  And the ending was perfect.

The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic

Apr 17, 2024

Classical shonen vibes. Really enjoyed watching this.

Mashle: Magic and Muscles

Apr 17, 2024

I was so excited for the anime and my heart sunk the more and more of the first episode i watch. It's completely soulless, I didn't laugh at a single joke. I'm so devastated that true fans of the manga didn't take on this project, or whoever did just didn't get it. It's ridicoulous that they tried to lean into the action aspects of this story, becasue it's not an action story its a gag.  To anyone that watched this anime and thought it was boring i STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to go read the manga, words can't describe how much better it is.

0.1/10 story

Fluffy Paradise

Apr 12, 2024

I don't really know why I disliked this so much. I liked the manga well enough, I was even looking forward to watching this anime. It's just something about the MC in the anime, maybe her voice, maybe her mannerisms, either way she was just so annoying!

My New Boss is Goofy

Apr 11, 2024

This isn't a gay romance, but the episode do get progressively gear the more you watch. Take that as you will. 😳

The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to Pick Up Trash

Apr 8, 2024

Feeling afraid? Lonely? SAD!? Don't worry, Captain DADDY, and Himbo onii-chan are here with head pats! 🥰😍❤️

Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord

Mar 7, 2024

I really like it. It's so sweet, and light hearted. It's the humorous take on being reborn as a villainous without all the cringe from second hand embarrassment. Also, Patrick is a darling and I love him. Same with the MC, I just want to wrap her up in a blanket and cuddle her, she's so misunderstood. 😔

Ron Kamonohashi's Forbidden Deductions

Mar 6, 2024

*SPOILERS* I suppose this whole anime is just the natural culmination of all the detective animes that came before it. A true product of its times, it seems inevitable that it got to this point. It's detective conan but where the centeral plot is a centuries blood fued between the desendents of Sherlock Holmes and the desendents of Moriarty. CRACK XD

6.5/10 story

A Girl & Her Guard Dog

Mar 5, 2024

2/10 cause I lasted till episode 2. I would say more I think the other reviews have it covered lol. 😅

0.1/10 story
0.1/10 characters

My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer

Feb 23, 2024

I went into this thinking this was just going to be brain dead fluff, but was blown away by just how good the writing was. Yeah, the story is definetly more light hearted then most adventure fantasys but once the season started to pick up it was clear to me that the author had a vision for this. Looking forward to seeing season two <3

Tearmoon Empire

Feb 21, 2024

I was really disappointed by this anime. I understand it wanted to be light hearted, but It shouldn't have started with such a premise and piolet episode if the entire rest of the show was just going to be treated like one big gag. The vibe kept changing and it just didn't make any sense. How does someone come out of three years of hell to act like that?

0.1/10 characters

7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

Feb 21, 2024

Pros:I enjoy the occational Power fantasy Mary Sue trash like this one, you could say it's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. This anime had a really strong start, which made it a lot easier to care about the characters and there motivations in the latter half, so I was at least invested enough to watch the show in its entirety. Theres just something fun about its energy, even though you know the MC will come out on top, you still root for her becasue shes fun like that. Cons: However it still falls into classic Mary Sue driven story pitfalls in the latter half that I was hopeing they would escape. The... See full review

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent 2nd Season

Feb 21, 2024

This entire season was pretty flat and I admit that i skipped through most of it. I would recommend for anyone who enjoyed season one and wants a completion to the story to just skip to the last episode and be done with it. It's a satisfying ending, which is a lot more then you can say for some roamnce animes, and you don't need to watch the rest of season two to get any of the context. Seriously, this season donesn't even have a reason to exist.

SPY x FAMILY Season 2

Dec 9, 2023

Best season yet!!!!!!!!! :)

Play It Cool, Guys

Nov 3, 2023

I really liked that the episodes took a 'short video' approach, and didnt try to drag things out for the sake of run time. As a fan of the manga I came into this already loving all the characters already and I was happy to see so much passion go into this anime. It really did the source material justice.

The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior

Oct 23, 2023

I know this is just isekai trash(and i'm trash for enjoying it at times) so the bar was pretty low before I went into this anime but wow, even I have my limits. The Mary Sue energy was so strong I was getting second hand embaressment.

My Happy Marriage

Oct 17, 2023

Idk why this anime has such bad reviews. Sure it's a bit generic, but it's by no means a bad anime. i binged the whole thing in one setting, and I actully happened to like the plot. It was all so dramatic, and the fact that the big reveal for why the oh-so-secretive Usuba family dared to marry an outsider was beacause *spoiler* They were broke had me rolling. it was simple, straight to the point drama. A big hot entertaining mess. I was never bored while watching this, and I think thats the best compliment I can give a anime from this genre.

Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War: Part II - The Separation

Oct 7, 2023

The animation budget was really showing this season. Absolutely stunning. Lots of good fights, and some epic bankai reveals. I won't spoil anything about the plot, but I was thoughly entertainmented at random glaring plot holes, and moved at tragic scarifies in true Bleach fashion. Can't for the next season. Also, I can't take dramatic bitch Uryuu's villian arc seriously at all and am laughing up a lung over here send help-

Say "I love you."

Sep 29, 2023

Watched this again in 2023 and it stilled hasn't lost it's charm. there's just something aobut 2000s and early 2010s high school romance anime that that hits me in the feel. A third of my score is probobly basied entirely on nostalgia but I don't care, I  just love this anime so much. Plus the seaon finally was just so silly XD.

Hakuouki Movie 1: Wild Dance of Kyoto

Sep 24, 2023

I was bored out of my mind trying to force myself to watch the first season. This is a much better, to the point adaption of the story and I apprecient it's existence. Also, I got a real kick out of laughing at how patethic the main girl is. I have a terrible sense of humor and every single time that girl got 1 hit KO'ed even thought she's technically strong I found it unintentionally funny.

Trigun Stampede

Sep 12, 2023

I was kinda dissapionted with this remake :/ It's just very different from the original anime that I love. I'm too baised to give a good critic of if this is a good stand alone anime or not, but what i can say with certainty is that this is a very bad adaption. In trying to condence 26 episodes of plot into 13 they lost all the charm and character of the original.

Natsume's Book of Friends

Sep 3, 2023

This is my comfort anime. I know every single episode by heart and I'll still just put in on in the background when i need to relax. No other anime has ever manged to emulate the sense of peace I get from watching this show. It's energy is just so unique. <3

Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte

Aug 26, 2023

Honestly, is anime had no right being so gosh darn cute.

Sugar Apple Fairy Tale

Aug 25, 2023

I really liked this anime. Everythnig about it was so wonderful, right up untill the ending. What a kick in the tits. Seriously, this has got to be one of the worst anime endings I have ever seen. Honestly I don't think I can describe it to anyone who hasn't seen it for themselves, just how bitter it made me. Up untill that point I was convinced the author was a genius romance writer but know I look back on this entire story as a farse. Seriously, Anna and Challe fell in love with each other nearly instantly right from the get go and instead of the story revolving around the potential struggles there... See full review

Mob Psycho 100 III

Aug 24, 2023

I loved everything about this season, but if i had to put my finger on just one thing that i loved the most it would be the outragous amounts of property damage that gets gloosed over and fixed via time skip every two episodes XD. Can you imagine how high property taxes and insurance must be in this town?

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill

Jul 11, 2023

Shaggy and Schoobie go on the ultimate quest of glutony in this daring new japenses rendition of an American classic!  XD kidding! Tho, the similarities are uncanny and I spent the entire anime calling them Shaggy and Schoobie. It was a great time. Featuring: Amazon

The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague

Jun 10, 2023

Can we just take a moment to appricate how on point every single outfit is in this? Seriously, this girls work wardrobe had me swooning! They were a really cute couple, and it was really sweet to watch them. However, the last episode was kind of a let down. Their relationship didn't progress at all, neither did any of the side couples for that matter.

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai

May 3, 2023

It didn't make me laugh, but i did smile a lot. It was super sweet, and the gags are pretty outragous, which was fun.