YukinaZero's avatar

YukinaZero

• United states
  • Joined Aug 15, 2015
  • ? / F

From chaptet 1 to chapter 120 this story lived to disappoint. Always getting my hopes up about something interesting finally happening, and then dashing it at the last moment with another Estelle Moment. Let me tell you about darling little Estelle.

Honestly I'm not even going to talk about the plot because it's non-existent and that's all you really need to know. No, I'm going to spend this entire hate rant dedicated to the true star of this show, Estelle. This whiny, spoiled, immature, ignorant little WOMAN-child fills the list of reasons why I hate this manga from top to bottom.😒

She's honestly the most pathetic, self righteous, useless Mary Sue I have ever had the displeasure of seeing written. Like the whole point of your existence is to SOLVE problems not keep moaning about them for another 20 chapters, casueing even more problems, so brother and father can clean up your mess. And she's just such a bland narrator. When she finally does get older and start doing things she just starts moaning over her knight instead.

Which for the record. I don't care about there romance, I have never cared about there romance. And I never WILL care about there romance. Why? Because there's no build up to it, zero stakes since you know Estelle's revenge plan is full of hot air and they're going to get together anyways, and they have ZERO chemistry.

I want all the hours I spent on this nonsense back. 🥲