YukinaZero's avatar

• Joined Aug 15, 2015
  • ? / F

The Villain's Savior

May 29, 2020

First and foremost NOT FOR THE FEIENT OF HEART. Not only does this manga contain a lot of blood and violence some of which I am not ashamed to say had me looking away from it also has a very complex relationship. Oh the romance! The pictures are all so hauntingly beautiful. The emotions actually made me feel something. And the relationship was just so raw.

There is something you need to understand going into this. A lot of people will try to tell you that this couple is unhealthy and honestly it kind of is. But that's one of the reasons it so beautiful and tragic in it's own way. The guy is pretty much a sociopath and defiantly yandere for the girl. The girl KNOWS he is a sociopath that is activitly ignoring it in favor of her own image and lying to him the whole time to boot. People like to talk about how the guy is psycho but honestly I think the girl's not all there either. They are both obsessed with each other to a harmful extent and it's worryingly sweet.

On one side the guy tries to manipulate her into staying with him because they have become somewhat co-dependent but, on the other side he would also do anything to see her smile. The girl KNOWS he was a murdering psycho in the book but still believes in the good in him because she loves him so much. To the people that will try to argue he is abusing her, she went into this relationship with eye's open. She read the book. She knows what he is capable of but, she continues to love him despite this because she is enamored by his character.

I get if you don't get it. This isn't for everyone but for those that are open minded enough for a less then picture perfect romance this is for you. It's utterly breathtaking and I  promise you won't be disappointed.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or