YuiYui's avatar

• Joined Feb 25, 2013

Scientia

Nov 23, 2016

Warning this Review May Contain Spoilers -

So another android slice of life to add to may read list and honestly it wasn't the best...some may know that I am not a big fan of collections even though I have read quite a few. But here we have a collection that follows a world that has extended their technology to embrace the sci-fi genre, with androids and other things.

STORY

So the one problem I had with this collection is that I only liked a couple of the stories out of the 7 that there was plus most of the stories were quite forgettable sadly, hence why my score for this section is quite low. In addition to these aspects there were a couple of pacing issues with some of the stories and some of the stories appeared to be quite similar to one another (some were unique but not many). The thing I liked about this collection is that the tower became the center for everything that happens, a reoccuring aspect and I thought that was quite sweet honestly.

ART

It was decent... I don't have much to say it other than it did pull the series from going below average as it fitted the style of the story quite well and it was neat overall. No complaints really, just that the art really pulled it from getting a 4/10 from me.

CHARACTERS

The major problem I had with the characters is that as the stories were extremely short there was close to no development in a lot of them, obviously there were exceptions to this but most of it followed this problem. This then caused some of the stories to create this drama surrounding the character without knowing why it is happening.

In conclusion for a slice of life android collection it was pretty average but read it if you want to...

-AngelBeatsYui-

PS: This Review is for DMMC November 2016

You must be logged in to leave comments. or