YuiYui's avatar

YuiYui

• England
  • Joined Feb 25, 2013

Warning this review may contain spoilers-

So this is another Spring 2016 review. This here is another cute girls do cute things anime but it is worth checking out, this has to be one of my favourites of this season and it would be pretty stupid if I didn’t try and explain why I think this is much more than just another moe show that is just a copycat of others.

STORY

The pacing was spot on, at no point did I ever feel bored or was wondering whether I should carry on this series due to pacing. The story didn’t really have a structure other than it was in chronological order throughout a year or so, due to this you would have the typical Valentines and Christmas episodes but these were very good episodes so it doesn’t interfere with my opinion. Other than that I believe that the characters really made this series enjoyable, I don’t think I hated the way characters were presented in the story which was a bonus.

ANIMATION

It was pleasant and very good quality (especially to gather reaction screenshots as I did), there isn’t much to say about this other than it was decent.

SOUND

It was all fun, the opening was fun, the voiceacting was fun…just fun. The opening was a good mix of the fun and enjoyment the anime portrays but also has something good that keeps you listening (as well as the fact the animation was pretty perfect alongside the music). The voice-acting was good as well, again not much to say or complain about.

CHARACTERS

Sweet. They were all a perfect addition to the story even in a story mainly about girls the male characters still had a nice impact on the story. I must admit at first I didn’t like the typical character personalities given to the main 3 girls but they did grow on me, especially Youko who did come across as the annoying rich kid at first but she grew on me.

So that ends another one of my very short reviews, I recommend this series quite seriously but if you don’t like cute girls doing things anime then you probably won’t like this xx

-AngelBeatsYui-