YuiYui's avatar

• Joined Feb 25, 2013

Hiyokoi

Apr 2, 2016

Warning this Review May Contain Spoilers

Hiyokoi, I adore the manga of this series and I was so excited to find out that there was a adaption for it, but this honestly was a bit disappointing. It was just so short and it felt like it could of done with being a longer or just being a longer series.

STORY

It was a basic romance school story, but it was all over with so quickly it was just ehhhh.It was kind of all over the place and just seemed off. Luckily it still had a story hence why I didn't give it a completely terrible score, it's  watchable.

ANIMATION

It was fitting, for the style of anime this was, a cute and fluffy little movie that didn't take too much to think about in the sense that there wasn't any drama or intense fighting.

SOUND

Voice acting was good, I felt that the characters voices really lived up to what I expected when I read the manga. Again I haven't really got too much to say in this area except it was okay overall, nothing really stood out in this section like some other series I've watched.

CHARACTERS

Hiyori was cute, yeah she's cute...I haven't got much to say about her or the other characters in fact. Due to the lack of character development I don't feel like I have too much to say in this area, if you want more character development then you should just read the manga but the characters here were cute and fluffy just like the manga but they have no development just warning you xx

-AngelBeatsYui-