YuiYui's avatar

YuiYui

• England
  • Joined Feb 25, 2013

Warning this Review May Contain Spoilers

Ahh, it's been a while since I reviewed something, so I thought I'll try and review this. I watched this thanks to the daily anime marathon club on the forum and I have to say, I honestly enjoyed it. I found it cute and fluffy, a perfect watch after dreading going back to school after a long winter hoilday. Anyway back to the review XD

STORY

Yeah, 4 minutes isn't very long for a story but I believe this series used that very well. Short comedy sketches that show different silly situations that you can easy laugh at and enjoy, well that is what I felt when watching this. But even so they are only 4 minute episodes meaning that any story that was supposed to be there was quick, making the story overall a bit quick.

ANIMATION

The animation presented in this series was sweet, it may of come across as a bit simple in some areas but it worked and I can't complain about really. From what I saw in the short episodes of the anime was a cute style that fitted the light theme of the anime.

SOUND

Cute and Fluffy, Simple and Fitting, each sound aspect was well thought out for what the anime was. The opening/ending fitted the story and honestly worked really well. The voice acting was also cute but nothing stood out, which is why my rating of each section isn't too high.

CHARACTERS

Finally, I'm going to keep this section short and sweet. Each character had their own personalily there wasn't one character the same as the others, each had a special point to their character making them unique within the anime. However they are generic in the general spectrum, which may of let it down slightly buttttttttttt in the end there can only be a number of different personalities.

Finally a high ranking short episode anime, a definate watch for those interested in something light and fluffy XD

-AngelBeatsYui-