YuiYui's avatar

YuiYui

• England
  • Joined Feb 25, 2013

Warning this review may contain spoilers (even though there isn't really much I can spoil with this)-

So this is my review for the Haiyoru! Nayaru-ani spin off- Remember my love craft-sensei. As it sounds it is just a comedy spin off the main series, it isn't made to have any story and are more like simple comedy sketches compare to the main anime. As you may expect this will be quite a short review for a short series.

STORY

So like I said there was hardly any story in this anime because that wasn't the purpose of it. But when you consider the purpose it fits quite well. Each episode was different comedy sketches involving the typical characters from the main series plus some extras. They were quite amusing and perfect for a short sketch.

ANIMATION

So this anime used really basic animation but again fitted its purpose but really wasn't great, I would of liked a bit more detail but that wouldn't be needed in this type of anime.

SOUND

Just like the main series the character's voices were very well picked out and recorded. The opening/ending was cute and fitted the whole idea of the franchise good. There isn't much to say in this section.

CHARACTERS

I feel so bad with comparing it to the main series so much but as it is just a spinoff I think it is alright to do that. The characters were pretty much the same and I would comment on hardly any development but that would defeat the purpose of the anime. Good character personalities-pretty much the whole story.

Overall if you have watched the main series and want something light then try this out.

-AngelBeatsYui-

3.5/10 overall

You must be logged in to leave comments. or