YuiYui's avatar

• England
  • Joined Feb 25, 2013

Wa! (Akira KOJIMA)

Mar 8, 2015

Warning this review may contain spoilers

So wa! a webcomic written in a 4-koma style. Each page has a different story which all makes up one big comedy sketch manga. In this manga we have so much going on in comedy and romance areas but this may be quite a short review.

STORY

So the story in this manga like I said are just 4 panel comedy sketches but each entertaining in their own way. Clearly character development isn't the main aim of this story due to the fact that each part of the manga is quite different but we see the main 5 or so characters repeatedly. The sketches were very well laid out and fitted their purpose very well, that purpose being to make people laugh. However I can't help but compare it to manga such as nichijou.

ART

Very sort of chibi drawings made to fit the manga style, quite well drawn in my opinion. The emotions on characters were very detailed for chibis and overall made this a good manga to look at.

CHARACTERS

The 4-koma sketches were based around a few characters, most of the characters you can warm to. They are very simple characters but yet you find yourself liking the way they act, to me I can relate to some characters in this story but that is probably because I am a student around the same age (at this point) or similar.

Overall this review is way too short...I really need to improve my manga reviews, read this webcomic if you enjoy comedy 4-komas such as Nichijou. That is all to say really.

-AngelBeatsYui-

5.5/10 characters
5.5/10 overall

You must be logged in to leave comments. or