YuiYui's avatar

• England
  • Joined Feb 25, 2013

Blue Exorcist

Jul 9, 2014

Warning this Review may contain spoilers-

Today I am writing a review for the fantasy anime Ao no Exorcist or Blue Exorcist.  To start off I want to say if you haven’t watched this already, you need to. I know I say this loads but this I really really mean it. The storyline was completely brilliant, the story was so detailed. The original idea of the story is unique which made it so interesting and different. Finally the story was laid out so well and in the end developed perfectly. The animation, all I can say is that I loved it. The character designs were all different even the Okumura brother’s designs had differences; each of these characters had a personality to match these appearances as well. The scenery was truly amazing and the opening animation is just fantastic.

The music was just as good as he anime itself, the openings were catchy and he lyrics represents the anime quite well. However the endings weren’t as catchy but still good. Also the voice actors chosen were really good for each character; this is another thing I loved. Now the characters hey were quite well developed but there were still some unanswered questions but if they make a second series this might change. Finally the personalities like I said varied and matched their designs quite well.

So in conclusion this anime is awesome and if you haven’t watched it you should. Just everything was great and only simple things like the endings to me weren’t as catchy limited me to only giving it a 9/10 but you might feel different. Thank you for reading.

~AngelBeatsYui~

9.5/10 animation
8.5/10 characters

You must be logged in to leave comments. or