YuiYui's avatar

• England
  • Joined Feb 25, 2013

Tari Tari

Jul 8, 2014

Warning this review may contain spoilers-

Today my review is for the anime Tari Tari , now this is a truely beautiful 13 episode anime and if you havent watched it, watch it now. The storyline is extremely detailed and it has been put together with care. The whole idea was amazing in itself. But I wouldn't recommend it to you if you don't like drama, there is also a chance you would cry but maybe that was just me, it was that amazing. The animation was perfect for the genre and in most cases like the storyline, very detailed. The character designs were simple but still good.

The music again fitted the genre really well but sadly didn't captivate me for some unknown reason. The opening was cute but the ending wasn't as interesting and I think this let it down slightly, but as I said it might just be me and my weird ways. The voice acting was perfect and I think that they chose the actors pretty well.  The character personalities were great for the anime, these characters just added to the emotional development put there by the show.

In conclusion, this anime is amazing and like I said in the introduction if you haven't watched it, you should. It is truly remarkable and perfect for you who like drama. So overall I would give it an 8 out of 10 due to a few things, like it was slightly rushed into a 13 episode anime but other than that it is amazing. So thank you for reading.

~AngelBeatsYui~

You must be logged in to leave comments. or