Yaoilover9000's avatar

Blood Link

Sep 7, 2019

UGGGHHHHHHHH

chap. 11

things are going ok,, and then "wow i smell a female lycan and wow it turns out that its the uke" WHAT. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF THIS BEING AN OMEGA-VERSE TYPE THING!!!!

nooooooooo

Not to kink shame or anything (kink-shaming is my kink!) but I don't like BL where the uke is "oh he's a guy, but wait he's actually a girl/smells like a girl cuz dogs"

Also the seme is.. less than what i expected. He's very asshole-ish and keeps blaming the uke, when the uke was trying to do the right thing. Also, I don't like how he completely disregards the uke when having sex. The uke will be like "Ow it hurts I'm serious" and then this seme will keep going anyway. Also the seme got jealous of the ukes friends, and actually like, glared at them and stuff, and I don't appreciate that. Like, as a seme, as a boyfriend, you gotta respect your partners personal life, unless it's you're partners kink, then go ahead, but um this wasn't presented as a kink type thing, so yeah the seme = big douch

I like vampires in my BL, but if you don't want omga-verse stuff in it than skip this one. (unless your kink is to start reading something, get hooked, get dissapointed)