XxShenQingQiuxX's avatar

• Joined Aug 3, 2020
  • ?

Super Lovers

Jun 9, 2022

I love this anime! It is amazing and definitely worth my time! Watch it, maybe you'll like it! Note: They are not blood-related at all. And if you don't like this because of the age, know that there is mutual consent and Haru (the older one) waits for quite some time for Ren (the younger one) to grow up! Also. They are both so pretty! Love the art! This definitely made my heart skip a beat or two...or more......It also made me mad at some certain parts (involving *ahem* third-wheel characters) but they certainly pulled through!

Legend of Exorcism 2nd Season

Mar 16, 2022

It was AMAZING! I want more!!!! Deer.....better be revealed to Mo Rigen in season 3!

Memory of Chang'an 2nd Season

Aug 19, 2021

Amazing, but was very sad! If you're going to watch this, get a tissue box ready! The last episode will really make you cry!

Fruits Basket the Final Season

May 18, 2021

The first few episodes are so depressing.....with the opening.....even more depressing......hopes the mood lightens up soon.....gosh this anime just makes me look forward to what's next.....

Super Lovers OVA

Apr 26, 2021

I personally liked it as I've watched seasons 1 and 2 of this. So, I recommend this to everyone who watched season 1 and 2 of super lovers (and liked it) that they watch this too if you want to see more of Haru and Ren's life.

Thousand Autumns

Apr 13, 2021

Definitely amazing! Great music, characters, and everything!!!! Shen Qiao!!!!! IS AN EXCELLENT PERSON! Nothing less! The story is great so far. Hopefully, Yan Wushi and Shen Qiao are on good terms, but a prayer is a prayer after all. What happens in the animation is already decided by its creators, I and we have yet to find out....... This is one of the favourite animations, and hopefully, there are more that are similar and great like this in the future!

First Love Monster

Jan 18, 2021

First of all, I was really reluctant to watch the anime, but since I was bored I thought "I might as well give this a try!". I watched the first few episodes and they were okay, but it got weirder and weirder, to the point it was annoying. I give this a 5/10 mainly because of the first few episodes however the rest ruined the show. Especially the lame and repetitive jokes, which really got on my nerves. The characters were okay, but the concept of a 5th grader and a high schooler dating, which made the girl a pervert, wasn't a plus point to the anime in my opinion. I really don't recommend this to... See full review

Spiritpact: Bond of The Underworld

Jan 11, 2021

This anime was amazing! To start off, both the openings were fabulous! They were a work of art! The two seasons were great, but to be honest I wanted it to be longer. The characters were great! Loved the looks, and their personalities, especially Ki and You Keika. LOL, every time You Keika said something and Ki got mad, it made me burst out laughing. I really recommended people to watch this!!!

Legend of Exorcism

Jan 11, 2021

Amazing! Amazing graphics, music, everything!!!! Loved the concept, though I wish it was more longer! Hopefully, season 2 continues the story!

Heaven Official's Blessing

Jan 10, 2021

This is definitely worth watching!!!! Loved this!!!! I wish there are more like this in the future!  P.S. Make sure to watch the special! It was amazing!

This Boy Suffers from Crystallization

Dec 12, 2020

This OVA is okay, but I personally didn't like it. I felt like it was rushed. The concept overall is okay, but if it was longer, it could have been much better. The ending didn't make much sense, but that's probably just me.

5.5/10 overall

This Boy Caught a Merman

Dec 12, 2020

The concept of this OVA was amazing, but the voicing needed some work. Like there's one part where the person says sob, sob, sob, instead of actually crying. The animation was okay, but in some parts, there's no animation, but just pictures. That irritated me a bit. However, amidst all of that, the characters of this OVA won me over. They looked pretty.

See full review

DAKAICHI: I'm being harassed by the sexiest man of the year

Dec 4, 2020

This anime is amazing!!! For anyone who wants to watch an obsessive bl romance, I recommend this to you! Takato and Junta were an amazing couple. Loved the hard to get scenario! Hope they release a season 2!!!

Assassins Pride

Oct 17, 2020

This anime was amazing! I just wish Melinda was a bit taller, and that there would be more episodes in the anime. If they were going to make a second season I'd definitely watch it! Hopefully, there's more romance!