XkittymewmewX's avatar

• Joined May 21, 2011
  • 25

Horus: Prince of the Sun

Oct 4, 2013

When I first saw this on Netflix, I was compelled to watch it due to short-term commitment.  I mean, it's just a movie, I could've finished it in less than two hours.  But no, that didn't happen.  It took me more like two weeks. The beginning of the movie was off to a very slow start.  The whole entire film I had to remind myself that it was a 1960s flick and was an anime pioneer.  I even took a really long break, about a week and a half, from watching it because it was so slow.  Nevertheless, about 30-45 minutes in, I finally started to see some character development... See full review

Ultra Maniac OVA

Jul 18, 2011

Story [10/10] The story was entirely accurate to the series, unlike the anime.  The OVA kept the original storyline without making any changes. Animation [8/10] The animation  was pretty smooth, but it had some rough spots. Sound [6/10] The sound was of good quality, but the background music lacked feeling. Characters [10/10] The storyline kept the original characters and their original personalities.

See full review

Ayumi Hamasaki: Connected

Jul 17, 2011

Even thought it was very short, I loved this music video.  Studio 4°C did a wonderful job on the animation and sound.  The animation was beautiful and smooth and the music was upbeat and catchy.  This is by far one of my favorite Studio 4°C works.

See full review