Xboxgamer222's avatar

• Joined Jun 8, 2019
  • 22

Quanzhi Fashi

Jan 9, 2022

I've looked at alot of the reviews before typing this, and while I respect that everyone will have varying opinions on this, I've also seen alot of negative ratings for this anime that I think are undeserved personally, so heres mine.

As someone who read the manga before going into this anime a year or 2 back, I've actually found it a rather enjoyable watch. The animation can be a tad underwhealing at times and the VA's may not be the best but I think that sorta adds to the charm of the series.

As the story and characters are all directly influenced from the manga itself, and as someone who really enjoyed that, I may be somewhat biased in those areas. However, even taking off that perspective for a moment, I can still enjoy it as its own experience outside of the manga itself.

Question is. Am I the best person to ask about weather you should watch this anime? HELL NO! To be entirely honest, I'm still watching the second season. And making a judgement on any show from 1 negative or positive review alone just isn't the best call.

So I'd personally reccommend you read a few reviews, maybe even watch an episode or 2 if you still aren't sure and judge for yourself how you enjoy it.

Because, at the end of the day, an expirience (even one done with other people) is still down to personal preferance and someone may share the exact same expirience you enjoyed, and hate it themselves. Anyways, all that out of the way, have an amazing day :)