WolfAngelus's avatar

• Kelowna, BC, Canada
  • Joined Nov 14, 2015

Ranma 1/2

Nov 28, 2015

An older anime with outdated art but don't let that stop you from watching this very good anime. This one I would title as a comfort anime, it just makes you happy to watch and hard not to love. Those who grew up on cartoons during the 90's early 2000's will be more used to the art style and this factor contributes to that comfort.

This anime is quite funny and any fan of comedies will enjoy this. Romance is the other main category, although in. It is a longer anime but hard to stop watching once you start. I recommend the DUB version since the voices match quite well to the characters.

The characters are amusing and funny. Most of them tend to clash or it becomes a case of one liking and the other disliking so it plays out as an eternal struggle for the affection of another instead of getting along well, or at least from what they show externally. This creates the romance aspect of the story and develops the characters into a unique anime.

This anime falls into the very top of my large list. It is long but very much worth a rewatch too which is not something I would do for most because of time constraint.

9.8/10 overall