Wellker's avatar

• Joined Nov 25, 2020
  • 22

Salaryman's Club

Apr 17, 2022

I'll keep it short, i don't usually watch sports anime, since they're all kinda boring if you don't play the actual sports, but some animes are just built different. Salaryman's Club is definitely one of em.

I don't even play badminton, but it got me excited to watch em play! The relationship between characters are great too as it makes use of the double's badminton in this anime, basically forcing the characters to get along which makes for sme great plot and character development.

Unfortunately, it is still a 12 episode anime, so we don't get to watch the matches in full, and they don't spend too much time just hanging out and being friends (personal opinion) but if you just like smashy smashy badminton fun, you wouldn't mind it.

Conclusion, suprisingly good! I expected a sleeper andy sports anime, but it was actually pretty exciting and entertaining. If i had to nitpick, my complaint would be that the anime is too short for us to see their development and look into the other interesting characters, but other than that, i'd recommend!