Wellker's avatar

• 22

In the Land of Leadale

Mar 27, 2022

Slice of Life - Isekai - RPG
These are the main genre for this anime. As the combination suggests, its a slice of life fantasy anime with a strong protaganist that has knowledge of the game. usually i write a longer starting paragraph, but thats all you need to know really.

The pros.... in pros and cons
- its a slice of life. in a fantasy setting. gooooood.
- Fast and Furious has taught us 1 thing, FAMILY
- genrally relaxing a wholesome show for the whole FAMILY
- "
The running jokes are bad? nvm i enjoy it now" - is my opinion on the show's style of having more childish and cliche running gags I.E its funny for you, and your FAMILY
did i mention family? oh many times? you'll just have to watch to find out why! ;)
- Generic Fantasy isekai setting with wholesome changes for the anime to take place in!
- The side characters are quite likable surprisingly for a isekai/rpg anime.

Cons
- its too wholesome for its own good, its slice of life, but its closer to slice of wholesome pie instead of life due to the lack of anything REAL by lack of i mean none
- im being picky here but its too peaceful for being a fantasy/RPG show, but i guess thats its charm
- niche. if you know that word. if you don't you'll probably write a review about how this anime is sleeper andy boring af.
- Running jokes, im on the fence for that, so ill write it here as well, even after watching the show im not sure if i like it or not. maybe just a tad bit too overused.

And that's it, if you like the wholesome fantasy kind of show, like kuma kuma kuma bear, by the grace of the gods and i've been killing slimes for 300 years and maxed out my level, you'll like this show maybe.