Watashizashi's avatar

Watashizashi

• Poland
  • Joined Sep 12, 2016

"Prison - biggest nightmare"
Being in prison isn't good memory for human irrespective of age. This misery happened to group of young boys.
Each one of them had terrible childhood. Unfortunately they got to disciplinary school. It might seem helpful for
young guys, but it brought more pain and cruelty than they experienced. But it's just begining...

"Hell in a cell..."
In places like this it's hard to survive. However one man decided to help them, because according to him this isn't
appropriate place for young guys. Thanks to Sakuragi, Mario, Jou, Mansaku,Noboru Ryuuji and Tadayoshi could survive
that hell. This is the best example of prisoners alliance, even when they escaped from prison.

"We're not alone!"
The men after escaping prison tried to live like normal, but it was impossible because Ishihara was looking for them.
I didn't mentioned about Ishihara because he is cruel faggot. And he killed his "friend". He with Gisuke Sasaki, who is pedophile
are looking for young guys and Sakuragi. Their mission failed because Sakuragi was killed by FBI and young boys lived as normal.
I'm not going to write everything about plot, because you have to experience this on your own skin.

"Every cloud has a silver lining"
Ending of this anime is like every normal fairy tail. Goodness wins, cruelty loses. In nutshell this anime is the best
one which I ever watched. Opening was awesome and perfectly reflects mood and seriousness of the situation. For the end
of review I'll allow myself to put this opening there.

Is not alone
Watashizashi

PS. The best impressions from review you'll have when you play that opening while reading.