WaggonBallZ's avatar

• Joined Sep 10, 2020
  • ? / F

Assault Lily BOUQUET

Dec 2, 2020

I wasnt expecting that much but turns out its a great anime [for me]. I enjoyed it a lot and i always get emotional on some episodes. Though, i saw a review where someone said this anime lacks originality. And after reading their review, i do agree with that. i actually never thought that this anime was not original but their review said its pretty similar to RWBY. i havent watch RWBY before but i do know what its about, ive watch some clips before so thats why i agree with their review that this anime 'lacks' originality. But i dont really care, im just letting you all know. Again i enjoyed this anime a lot and i wish theres a season 2. One thing that i slightly dislike tho is the MC Riri, she's pretty naive and can get on my nerves sometimes. I dont hate her i just think she can be questionable sometimes to me. Overall i recommend you to watch this anime. if youre bored on the first-4 episodes, maybe you shouldnt drop it. Just wait and finish it. But if its not you cup of tea then ok.

fav eps : ep 3,4,10,12