Vylithe's avatar

• Joined Jan 9, 2022
  • 20

Link Click

Jan 9, 2022

I don't want to mention any of the content but I will say this Donghua was truly amazing. Each episode had me wanting more- I just had to know what happens next. The main characters are portrayed as best friends, Cheng Xiaoshi and Lu Guang, that can elapse into the past through pictures. Together they own a photo studio with another friend, Qiao Ling. There's a great amount of mystery and thriller all up until the very last moment. Most importantly, the animation is absolutely breathtaking and beautiful! Definitely, my style of anime to watch, it's so colourful and fluid. The characters are uniquely and beautifully designed. The landscapes are also created so amazingly.

Now, I will admit it was truly gut-wrenching and tear-jerking watching this. The Donghua perfectly portrayed how the smallest of actions create the biggest of consequences- despite having great power, it comes with great responsibility.

The only aspect I wish there were more of, is more of Lu Guang. I felt like there wasn't a lot of effort put into his character development.