Valancia's avatar

• Joined Feb 3, 2021
  • 21

Yarichin Bitch-bu

Apr 7, 2021

Story  I watched a PG version ish of the show with all the :/ scenes edited out but I am aware of what happens in the most part. The plot was overall bad, very lacking. The only part I liked was yuri and his relationship with Toru. But the anime didn't even finish.  Animation  It was actually animated well it was very colourful and was eye-catching. Nothing else really to comment on. Sound OKAY. SO the theme song for this show is literally the best thing about it and the only reason I watched in the first place. Its extremely catchy it gets stuck in my head over and over all... See full review

Yuri!!! on Ice

Feb 3, 2021

There's probably about 500 other reviews about how amazing this is but they are not lying. I think the plot of the skating is different and a strong one even without yuri and Viktor's relationship but they do make up the show. Them falling in love was subtle but you could see it right before your eyes. I bought the DVD set after watching it just to have something on my shelf of them. I'm excited for the film I'm hoping it will be out soon :)

See full review

Spiritpact

Feb 3, 2021

Never watched anime before really this is the first one I've watched. I didn't know what to expect from this I just saw a clip on Instagram and was interested. i really loved both seasons although I do wish they went a bit more heavy on the romance as to me it just seemed like a 'power' thing everytime they kissed. But the plot was different and enjoyable i liked the concept. Im sad there's not going to be a season 3 just for the couple but after seeing the ending and how they would continue on with the dead guys plot for his spirit just is unnecessary.

See full review