VagueKashaan's avatar

• Joined Nov 30, 2019
  • 25

The Familiar of Zero F

Nov 30, 2019

I want to show this to Yoshiaki Iwasaki since he was the director of The Familiar of Zero F because this anime was great. I love how the storyline went and everything was so good for each season. I would also love to recommend a season 5 for this anime because I really want know more about this anime. Such as I want to see Saitos parents and how they react. I want to see Saitos family visit Louise family. I want to see more fighting and more romance between the couple because an anime which is this wonderful cannot stop now. It has a bright future to become really popular. I have also seen on many websites and youtube comments with enormous likes that people are crying for Season 5 because they also want to see the many wonders of a cool anime such as this one. You could begin the first episode of season 5 with Saito introduces his parents to his wife which is Louise and call it "The Welcome" and than the next episode "The New Era". Trust me this would be so epic if someone could recommend this to Yoshiaki Iwasaki or if he wants to pass his director to someone else than they could as well. I need someone who could show him this message if he doesn't see it himself. I am grateful for letting you know my feelings and others as well on this anime.