VICEcity's avatar

VICEcity

• Joined Jul 3, 2019

K's Secret

Jul 10, 2019

THIS REVIEW HOLDS SOME SPOILERS!

Story line~

It defintely holds the thrill of secrets, as the main character is a 'vampire' to be exact a half blood. The storyline seems to make me confused at the moment as I don't understand the 'laws' or 'rules' for the vampires for this manga. It almost like the authors of this series just splashed it in there to make it all jumbled up. I don't doubt the fact that all will be revealed soon, it's just it would be better to reveal some information about vampires early on in the series, to make the audience more understanding and infixuated on the manga.

Art~

The art is quite good, the use of colour brings a easier understanding of the characters emotions. I particuarly like this form of the make of the characters as they are clearly more sharper looking depending on persosn, such as the Doyoon Kim as his feautures are more softer compared to Kangwoo Lee as his fetures are defintely sharper and bolder.

Characters~

The characters seem to be treading well in term of story line, Kangwoo Lee is actually quite bold and cunning. I believe there are no problems with character at the moment. However I find them predictable.

I recommend it to if you enjoy to see BL on every scene and are a die hard fan to yaoi.

8.3/10 overall