Toothygrin's avatar

Toothygrin

• Vermont
  • Joined Apr 17, 2013

My only complaint about this show, is that there needs to be more of it. A whole series, would have been great. Hell I would of even settled for a Manga.This had such a vibrant world and it just feels like everything about it was cut short. It does end a arc. But What happens after. What other adventures are out there for Iria and Kei. To be perfectly honest this series had the potential of being a Sci-fi Slayers. But it just sadly ended half formed. I feel as though this is the start of a story we will never see.

This is what I wrote on a amazon review for the series, I feel as though I should go more in depth here.

First off the OVA dragged on, more then it needed. Zeiram didn't need to be this unkillable monster and by the end of the series it turns out that well it's not.

I ended the series feel as though there was more to the story. Kei going through the hardships of becoming a bounty hunter. Hyjinks and nonsense. Whole stories that have nothing to do with Zeiram. All left at a dead end, and forgotten. This could have been a great somewhere in the vien of desert punk, slayers or daphne in the brilliant blue.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or