Toothygrin's avatar

• Vermont
  • Joined Apr 17, 2013

Midori Days

Jan 14, 2016

Ok so I don't usually pick up stuff like this. but when I read the synopsis I couldn't resist. To say that this anime made me laugh would be an understatement. The first 3 mins of the first episode had me rolling on the floor. I have seen a lot of shows and I am not much of a reviewer but I was plently surprised with this one.

The story I will admit is rather dry. it's your basic love story. Main character is a lonely bastard and a wild girlfriend appears. They have a number of things happen to them they get closer and in the end everything works out for the best.

The animation if pretty average,but with this kind of show it doesn't have to look beautiful, it's just here to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

sound well there were moments in the english dub where you wonder if they just had the same voice actress hold her nose and speak for different characters, other then that it was average. The theme song is nothing catchy and I skipped it for all 13 episodes because well not really my thing

Ok the characters, well Not much here really all in all they were pretty cut and dry. However this is not a bad thing. Seiji is just your average anime delinquent they are everywhere in anime. and Midori is the shy girl again everwhere in everything. But it's really what happens to both of them and how they deal with things and change themselves over time that makes them somewhat memorable.

Would I suggest it? Yeah, if you are looking for a funny feelgood story with a happy ending, If you want something fun to watch with a significant other or are just a lonely guy havin a bad day and just want an AWW,(lets be honest this is how bronies came to be) you have come to the right place. Don't expect to be wowed by off the wall plot twists and in depth character development because it isn't here.

7.3/10 overall

You must be logged in to leave comments. or