TomoyaOkazaki67's avatar

• Joined Mar 21, 2017
  • 30

New Game!

Jan 29, 2019

Edit: God I love this anime so much...I finished season 1. Onto season 2! Known as "New Game!!"

This anime had an ending that would make anyone think as the ending for an entire series with cliffhangers....but there is still a season 2 to watch <3 I love it so much so far. I have not once been disappointed. You should all watch this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have only watched the first 2 episodes and I already love this anime series beyond words can describe. If you want a relaxing anime with comedy, slice of life, and positive feels, then this anime is for you. The set atmosphere of this series so far is so relaxing. I have not seen any intense stress or drama like in other anime.

It's like if you want a break from all those moments in anime where one of the main characters (That you grow attached to) might as well suddenly die...if you want none of that, this anime is for you. So far, no one dies. Thank god. This anime is just peaceful and relaxing. Of course, I have only seen the first two episodes with more to go (2 seasons to watch btw). I think you all might like it if you are looking for this criteria. It also takes place in a video game company, so it gives insight as to how a video company could look like with a relaxing and peaceful environment/atmosphere.