ToeBeans405's avatar

ToeBeans405

• USA
  • Joined May 24, 2020

I really can't recommend Love Live enough! It's got a compelling, pretty realistic story with fun characters. I enjoyed watching the whole ensemble of characters get together and build their numbers throught the first few episodes. There's 9 main characters and everyone has different personalities and struggles and it's great to watch how all the characters interact. I really enjoy the actual performance scenes, there's enough build up to each performance that it feels exciting. One of my few complaints is, a few characters really just don't get as much screen time. In particular I felt that Rin, Hanayo and Nozomi were less developed, we don't get to know enough about them as individuals and I liked their characters so I just wanted to see more of them. Definitely has a slower pace, sometimes you'll watch an episode and not much will happen story-wise but it's still fun to watch to see all of the characters along with some genuinely touching moments and some fun comedic moments as well. I liked the directions that the story took, all of the conflict seemed realistic and because of that it was even more engagin to watch. Overall, I highly recommend this, it's a great watch for anyone but especially someone who likes school idols! Oh and also, both mobile games based on Love Live are great.

8.5/10 characters

You must be logged in to leave comments. or