Thrawn's avatar

• Canada, eh
  • Joined Dec 28, 2009

Gal Cleaning!

Oct 13, 2019

The thing about this series is that you can split it into two parts:

1. Cleaning
  2. Post Chapter 8

The cleaning, that is some good shit holmes. Like, this homie be cleaning and shit and using all these cleaning techniques and shit and it's all factual and shit, that's some good shit holmes. Like the gal don't know shit about cleaning and this guy knows all the shit about cleaning and he cleans for her and their typical dynamic is pretty sweet. And there's like a cleaning tip per chapter, that's the good shit.

And then you get to Chapter 8.5, which is the beginning of this show becoming a total dumpster fire. Stop after Chapter 8, not 8.5 but 8. That is the true ending and gives the first part about an 7.5; Post that, 2. It goes to absolute shit. It stops with the cleaning tips and yo man, I ain't about reading shit that ain't cleaning when it's suppose to be about cleaning. Like the art is still good, but shit man, this is peak fall from grace. Few other series can fall this far or this hard. I didn't mention what makes it bad as I ain't about spoiling that kind of shit. If I can help it.

*Story score is also a mix of 1 and whatever number averages it to 4 with a factor of fuck everything

Overall:

Chapters 1-8: 7.5/10

Post Chapter 8: 2/10

Disgust: Priceless, for everything else, there's the axe.

Finish Chapter 8, drop the manga. That is the only ending you need. The rest will sully it.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or