TheSleepyAnimeFreack's avatar

• WITH THE RATS
  • Joined Aug 15, 2020

The Helpful Fox Senko-san

Apr 14, 2021

this was such a sweet anime to watch, the overall story is simple but I love the art syle and characters. I feel like they blend well together making this nice vibe for this anime that made it such a lovely watch ;3

8.6/10 overall

Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen II

Apr 9, 2021

This was a complete flop from the first season. they got super lazy with just animating and just added commentery over the last half of each ep for no reason but for watch time. (T^T)

Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen

Apr 8, 2021

overall not too bad for a short anime. I've seen a lot worse when it comes to these kinda shorts and I suprisingly engoyed this one (got a laugh or two out of me haha). I'd recommend it concidering its short and a fast watch with some humer ;3

6.4/10 overall

Karin

Apr 8, 2021

holy crap, i watched the dub of this and it was hella bad. I wont lie though, i did laugh at points becouse the line delivery was so terable.  considering the other stuff that was coming out around the same time as this, this anime is a let down in the art and sound department but i will say the story is definetly out there and different haha.

6.7/10 overall

The Troubled Life of Miss Kotoura

Apr 7, 2021

I went into this anime thinking i wouldn't like it but I was suprised at how much I did. a lovely storyline with some cute and querky characters (with some haveing shitty pasts that make me wanna protect them like a mama bear I am haha). the animation was smoth and the syle was appealing (at lest to myself Ψ( `▽´ )Ψ ). and I think it's overall a decent watch               .....\(^W^)/.....

This Boy Caught a Merman

Apr 4, 2021

the story was kinda bad, like the start of it was good but over time it turned into a bazare BL, so if that's your thing you'll like it ;3

4.6/10 overall

Papa Datte, Shitai

Apr 3, 2021

my dude, this dad said he did'nt like the other babisitter/cleaner becouse he was making moves on him and you come in here and pull that menover *tusk* *tusk*  ..........................v^my brain trying to comprenhend why this guy went from strahgt as a bored to seeing a hot dad and sudenly wanting to fuck him^v........................ hahaha

07-Ghost

Apr 2, 2021

interesting overall story with some nice characters to go along with it.  I do feel like bad for Teito becouse no one seems to think mabye we should take his restraints off of him, espashaly becouse they were helping him out ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯   (... maybe they're just dunshy becouse they wanted to see if he could get them off on his own... I wonder who won that bet haha) but other from that this anime was a fun one to watch ;3 Realy wished there was another season to this, but I guess I goota hit the books to find out more about itT^T

8.9/10 overall

As Miss Beelzebub Likes.

Mar 30, 2021

This is some cute as fucking shit here. adorable anime would reccomend if you take a likeing to any cutness. evething about this anime from style to story line was so god damn cute and soft T^T

If Her Flag Breaks

Mar 29, 2021

not 100% sure what i watched here... to me this feels like any other herem anime where eveyones obsessed with the main guy, make me feel bad for him but then i realise hes got all the bitches he could ever want... sooooo yeah... don't feel bad nomore. other then that this animes okay, it's just not realy somthing i personally like (゚ヮ゚)

4.3/10 overall

Death Billiards

Mar 27, 2021

so amazing to see more of this anime, love the story arc so much in the main anime and it's nice for a little dip back into it. PLus that little hud Decim gave that dude at the end was so cute T^T

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku OVA

Mar 27, 2021

super cute like always but this episode was a pain to find anywhere so too those who can't find it like I could't here's the link for ya (づ◡﹏◡)づ here's the URL for where I watched it: https://youtu.be/IXWfuUmVO_g

9.9/10 overall

Selector Infected WIXOSS

Mar 27, 2021

this anime is so lackluster. it's a shame aswell because it had betenshal, plus i loged out when I sore Kazuki and his sister dating (think i gaged when he said 'i waana be there for you as your brother... and your boyfriend' (-^-) RIP my soul. other from that i do feel like this was heading for a good idea but didn't have anithing good backing for it...

Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond

Mar 21, 2021

I loved this, it reminds me so much of Hell Boy with all the alians and things liveing with eatchother, plus thier gruop of characters are great.

Handa-kun

Mar 17, 2021

this is an insolt to Barakumon ... this should've been it's own thing not related to it at all, but they had to try make it into somthing it shoun't have been (T^T)

Gamers!

Mar 17, 2021

I loved this anime, i found eveything so fod damn cute and i loved eveything. the only reason its not a 10 out of 10 is because i got impationt at parts haha (乛-乛)

Black Bullet

Mar 16, 2021

kinda meda to be watching this in 2021... Anyways I do feel like this anime is lacking in some parts , but hey others might not see that and realy enjoy this so I guess it's all down to opinion /(*^*)/

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord

Mar 11, 2021

like many nother animes with the perant and child story, it's always super cute too see.  this anime is a lovely slice of life, although it's not the best i've seen i think it's a good watch ;3

Astra Lost in Space

Mar 10, 2021

this anime is a nice take on the outerspace genre. the only real problems i've had with it was some of the voices didnt fit the characters and on top of that i feel like other characters were overly annoying at times. but other then that i loved this anime, I'd recommend if you like any and all space animes ;3

7.9/10 overall

Orange

Mar 8, 2021

the only reson I'm giving this a low review is because my little heart can't handle sad animes... or should i say animes that  start off with saying thier character is dead and eveything is just sad as fuck to watch.  besides my own opinion i don't think it's too bad

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Mar 7, 2021

this show had me loughing from start to finish. love the story, overall syle/sound and frikin loved the characters in this. love it so god damn much (T^T)

Lu Over the Wall

Mar 6, 2021

this movie was alright just felt a little dry in parts (bad puns).  the animations interesting but I found myself questioning what i was looking at more then anything. its like if they got Ponyo and made it more mustic based and they had less time to animate ... anthough it's not my cup of tea i doo see the appeal in it  (*u*)

4.5/10 overall

King's Game

Mar 5, 2021

Personly this show isn't as bad as what I thought from the rating. yes some of the characters are a bit iffy and the story is a bit messy at parts , bit it's still a decent anime overall.  it has good gore and some fucked up parts that keep you on edge. I'd say you'd need to watch this to form your own oppinion on it rather then read the reviews as your basis. ''\(@[email protected])/''

6.4/10 overall

Cute High Earth Defense Club Happy Kiss!

Mar 4, 2021

A nice refreshing cast of new characters for this sesaon. kinda sad they the other ones got thrown out but it is nice to see the chandges they made to make this season more interesting rather than carry on the already dying plot.

7.3/10 overall

Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! LOVE!

Mar 4, 2021

I loved the frist season. just a shame it didn't carry through as i'd hoped. although this seson was lack luster i still enjoyed it.

6.8/10 overall

Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!

Mar 2, 2021

Who needs some magical boys in thier life?... YOU DO!!  This anime's AMAZING!! funny characters and a great take on cute magical boys ;3

Oh, Suddenly Egyptian God

Mar 1, 2021

I think this was super cute, the characters all have cool designs. the story was decent short and sweet, overall a nice little watch

6.7/10 overall

One Week Friends

Feb 27, 2021

Super cute anime, loved the story to it. super heartwarming and just a bundle of joy watching 2 characters get super close  (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

8.7/10 overall

My Roommate is a Cat

Feb 26, 2021

My Roommate is a cat is an interestion anime. When I read what it'd be about I wasn;t realy sure if I'd like it, but its acutualy a very sweet story about a guy who's very closed off to the world (or as much as he can be) opening up once he gets a pet cat. I enjoyed it and I would recommend it for any anime lovers too :3

8.2/10 overall

Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu

Feb 22, 2021

a super soft feel to this anime, has some cute characters with an adorable story line. (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。