TheRogueNob's avatar

TheRogueNob

• Joined Apr 8, 2019

Saiyuki Reload Blast

Sep 16, 2020

Welcome to the show that somehow has 2 remakes or at least I looks that way. You'd think it would be awesome or at least a complete story, right? Sadly the multiple remakes haven't given it a another season of the currrent iteration so this is all we've got. Honestly this should just be a "I'm bored and want something different" If you dont want to read the review then I would say if you think your brain is melting from boredom after 3/4 episodes then drop it otherwise sit back and enjoy the show.

so first the animation it looks good and your eyes won't be bored but it's kinda choppy I don't know any other way to say it, it's not fluid at all. And that doesn't help it.

the sound is okay but does nothing to stand out the OP&EP are nice but it that'll be your choice if you like it

characters are good but we don't get enough time with them since the show is so short.

and the story oof umm it starts I think middway through the story. so we don't really know anything which causes exposition dumps to happen a lot. Also I don't think it's a spoiler but the story doesn't end so don't expect any conclusion.

to wrap it up i wish this show had more seasons but it looks like we're stuck with the white bread slice of life's and isekai harems. So rip old style shows you'll be missed.