TheRogueNob's avatar

TheRogueNob

• Joined Apr 8, 2019

Guys and girls it's finally over the OxO has finished its season. The new and improved anime face will hopefully been seen again and used well RIP.

But for real reconnect is okay don't expect anything crazy good it's a game made into an anime, and it's not as good as grandblue. I'll be brief since there isn't much to say

first the animation is pretty good vibrant colors and fluid animation give the show probably some of the best lively art style I've seen in a while. The cg isn't to intrusive either when it rarely comes around.

sound is OxO meaning it's okay does nothing outstanding hence the 6

The characters are okay Karyl (cat girl), and kokko (priest girl) are the best out of the bunch. But the side characters is where most of the comedy comes out.

story is weak I could be a beginning of the game I don't know I don't know this game but a weak story is weak

Your really here for the comedy and crisp animation if you feel yourself getting bored by 3/4 then drop it otherwise chill out and watch strangely one of the more interesting shows this season(since COVID canceled so many of them)

8.5/10 animation