TheFachi07's avatar

TheFachi07

• Joined Dec 29, 2019

Somali and the Forest Spirit

May 18, 2020

This was really good and is one of the better animes I have watched.Damn I mean this anime has some great things I mean damn this is so sad for some reason when I thought he was gonna die.

Fairy Tail

Feb 28, 2020

I'm giving this an average rating cause I don't want to lower the rating but didn't think this was very fun to watch and that I felt I had to force myself to watch it more.

Masamune-kun's Revenge

Feb 17, 2020

i keep all of my reviews short but this may be the shortest. It was amusing but a complete mind f#ck

Vampire Knight

Feb 13, 2020

holy Jesus this anime actually got me so mad i couldn't watch, like Berserk wasn't even this rage-inducing and the MC's love interest got raped and everytime i see that GODDMNED KANAME HE MAKES ME WANT TO PUCH A BABY

The Ancient Magus' Bride

Feb 6, 2020

It'd be a higher score if they didn't just up and end it but hey. This anime had wonderful characters, amazing visuals and an even better soundtrack. Overall I really liked it but I wish they did more episodes.

Rescue Me!

Jan 29, 2020

i mean this is like the DEFINITION of borderline h because its so close to that edge its like tight rope with a goddamned pogo stickAND BLAMO THERES A EUPHAMISIM

Assassins Pride

Jan 24, 2020

I think it was pretty good all round, the story was well thought but the execution was quite bad, the animations were great, the sound was amazing especially the music, and the characters were quite enjoyable so overall id say it was one of the better one ive watched(even though its quite an average amount of anime ive watched) I also prefer compact reviews and my favorite anime of all time will get a detailed one.This is mostly due to me being lazy though

7.8/10 overall

Berserk (2016)

Jan 12, 2020

Like what in the legitamate fuck, this was a great show then they decide"Hey lets make it 80% worse" and fucked up the characters,animation by a ton, and somehow it sounded so much worse, like im actually mad because, yes i know i can read the manga but im not sure thats gonna feel the same as the anime of the original Berserk. Who knows maybe its just that the Eclipse got me really frustrated beyond belief

Sword Art Online

Jan 7, 2020

This was really great and ive had a lot of good memories watching this.The characters were amazing considering the fact that most OP MC's have really bad characters but i genuenly(?) enjoyed them.

7.3/10 overall

Wise Man’s Grandchild

Dec 31, 2019

Really good actually, the sound was great, had some good music, character development was great, more so than others ive seen at least, and the plot was also pretty well thought out, they also did really well creating the different spells and what they look like.

Me! Me! Me!

Dec 29, 2019

i mean after watching that im just really sadd and i think im never going to want to remember this again, i mean until after i eventually watch some unlawful videos and wonder about how much of a bad person i actually am.

Trinity Seven

Dec 29, 2019

The characters were great and i really liked the plot however around the 10th episode i was completely confused about everything and just found it hard to keep up with so i  am trying to find out what the hell happend between the points and that why i can only give the story 2/5.

Armed Girl’s Machiavellism

Dec 29, 2019

Gotta say i was pleasantly surprised by this and really enjoted watching it