Tenkooo's avatar

• ? / M

Hyouka

Nov 20, 2020

SPOILER!!

Well this is just my opinion and I know that this wasn't supposed to be romance anime. But but but... A lot of people could agree with me that either adding a few more episodes or Special episodes containing more romance would be actually pretty lovely. I just turned into Chitanda here and now I'm Curious how Houtarou and Chitanda ends up together and not just them... but also Satoshi and Mayaka! I really loved this anime, just re-watched it for a second time and I'm sure that I will watch it a few times again. When I watched it a second time, I still had the same feeling that makes me want to see Houtarou and Chitanda even more closer and I was really curious if Satoshi will be able to deal with him and accept his and Mayaka's feelings. So in my opinion I think this anime is really nice and well I didn't get bored watching it, but I think that there could be more mysteries and romance. I don't know if it's true, but I guess this anime wasn't even supposed to be romance anime and this story makes a lot of people expect a bit more romance than it has. So what if there would be a second season containing more mysteries that turns to more serious mysteries? What if along with mysteries we get more romance as well? Well this is just dream for me, but that would be really nice. I know this review might sound a bit dumb to some people but all I want is to share my opinion and maybe discuss it about it with some people.