Hey there, thanks for visiting my profile. I'm pretty new to anime, not deciding to watch more until some series like Death Note and Steins;Gate changed my mind. I also watch a lot of main stream series in between. I listed them here. Feel free to leave suggestions. While browsing my profile you will notice that I have done some things differently than intended. I also have not decided to rate specials since they are very different compaired to the original . I will only rate OVA's and Movies if it differs from the original and I won't even bother watching recaps I rather watch the anime again. I also am starting to read manga, whenever I enjoy the first few chapters I will probably finish it.
1st : Steins;Gate
100th : Megalo Box
1st manga: Zanuff The Butcher (One shot)
Stalled - Anime that I'll be watching in the near future.
Dropped - I'm defintely won't watch this.
Won't Watch - Actually the episodes I can't find.
I also do my ratings differently than most people would since I have watched so many series (non-anime) that I may have way different expectations than anyone else.
5 star rating
- Absolutely amazing to watch, would recommend it personally.
- example: Made in Abyss
4.5 star rating
- There was a slight thing about the that I did not like, it could be a certain character, the ending
or a minor plot twist that I thought was stupid.
- example: Death Note, I did not enjoy the ending
4 star rating
- There was something off about this what could have been done if so they could have achieved a higher rating
- example: Fate/Apocrypha: The explosion sound effect really damaged my ears, made it less enjoyable to watch.
3.5 star rating
- There was actually a core element which was not to my liking but regardless I still enjoyed the series
- example: Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion, the mech combat was the only combat there and it was very predictable to me I could tell who would win when they just faced each other. The story plot and the main character made up for this
3 star rating
- I did not like the art style or it was not what I expected but it was not that bad. You could say it was decent
- example: Fate/Extra Last Encore: I actually expected a more history driven, the world going to almost end/to be saved due to the events of the holy grail war. I did not expect a virtual reality take on it. The story and setting did not grab me as hard as the other fate series since they were a little underdevelopped. The main characters did have some interesting interactions and ideals. The 'master-servant' relationship was better than some in Fate/Apocrypha.
2.5 star rating
- I did not watch the in one 'sitting', I took a break from this but after I gave it another chance and it redeemed itself
- example: None
2 star rating
- Similar situation to the 2.5 star rating but it did not become better
- example: Fate/stay Night, I honestly wanted to like this since almost no other Fate series except for Fate/Extra Last Encore made me want to watch more of it. First of all I thought it was too strechted out and not a lot happened in the first 12 episodes. That's why I watched the spin-off series in between which was better in my opinion. The last twelve episodes had quite more action but the problems I had with the show remained. The main character is not the most brightest of characters nor is he the most likable one. I like how they portrayed him in the spinoff series though (defintely after the Fate/Illya movie). Also they decided to throw the randomest and the most forced love story I have ever seen to date in between to keep it 'interesting', well it really didn't.
1.5 star rating
- Totally not my kind of , won't watch more of this franchise.
- Attack On Titan: Junior High, Honestly I wanted to like this a bit since it is a spoof of a pretty famous show but the comedy was off and everything was toned down to me. If a comedy series only makes you laugh once in twelve episodes then you know it was not that good. I don't think Chibi series in general are my kind of series.
1 star rating
- I'm still questioning why I watched this. Often a 'WTF' moment.
- example: Kowasugimasu