TeddyBear888's avatar

• Joined Apr 18, 2021
  • 18

Lady Devil

May 9, 2021

I can't tell how much anxiety that 34 chapters have brought me.

I hate incest. I try to ignore it but I can't. I had a kid around the same age as me stay in my house for 1 year and I loved them as a sibling I felt like protecting them so I can't relate to these, twins falling in love. I know it is different but look, it's not okay to love your siblings in a wrong way.

The story is actually interesting and brings me fury to realise I probably hate all the characters except John who just makes me pity him.

The art is fire. Everybody in the review has mention that, they are right.

*Spoilers*

So while I was reading the chapters I didn't want to accept the incest so I checked the Internet if it won't be. The arguments that I found.....maaaan.

So it IS incest even if John borned to be a devil, not human, he is still Anette's brother. Case closed. No buts.

In the beginning I liked Anette. I thought I can understand her until I realised that how ignorant she is for a 23 year old. I don't say she has to know everything, but if you are closed up in a tower you have to spend your days somehow. She doesn't read, sew, cook or anything at all. She also didn't meet any other man around her age but she is so obsessed with her brother. I pity her because of her trauma but if she wants to live she can only rely on herself for God's sake....

John is even more obsessed with Anette then the other way around. Which is weird but I still prefer him more than Anette. They had the chance to run away. They should have done it but Anette gave up in the last seconds. She did it for her brother but the brother didn't bring up the idea, Anette did.

Winfred is.....mixed feelings. He truely likes the maid but the maid is like 18 years older than him, but anyway, the way he treats women are upsetting, he says they should know their place. He also wants to own John which I feel sorry for because Anette really took John only for herself. And that made me see that she really is selfish. I'm sorry, I just hate stupid, "please save me" protagonists.

If you read my comment and you found it hateful, I apologise. You can like whatever you want but I said what I said. I will keep reading it because I want to find out the mystery but that doesn't make the characters likeable.