TakashiNatsume's avatar

TakashiNatsume

• In your basement. Don't be shy, come on down!
  • Joined Dec 2, 2019
  • ? / F

The plot is very common, I've lost count of how many times I've read something so similar. But it's decent.

Story: No synopsis yet, so here I go; "Harukawa is hiding the fact that he's gay due to the trauma he experienced in middle school. Although he wanted to forget all those haunting memories, a kouhai from his past has followed him and still possesses the same feelings as before?"

If you have been a fujoshi/fudanshi for a long time, then you get what I mean by common. Most crappy yaoi try to cover up the crappiness with smut, but this one didn't do that. Although there is an H scene, it didn't last long and there was only one.

Art: I liked the art, when the characters blush they look especially cute.

Characters: Harukawa was an annoying protagonist and the seme was a bit weird. His facial expressions sometimes don't have to much eye detail, and it makes him look dead inside/crazy (and for someone whose been persuing Harukawa for so long he seems to easily accept being only a friend. His personality contradicts himself). Harukawa's friend is the textbook example of that one guy who takes out his anger on others. Because of betrayal in the past, he is rude toward the seme (due to his sexuality).

Overall3/5 stars

As mentioned before, I'd say it's decent. This manga will most likely have disappeared from my memory by tomorrow.

7.5/10 art