TakashiNatsume's avatar

TakashiNatsume

• In your basement. Don't be shy, come on down!
  • Joined Dec 2, 2019
  • ? / F

Mad Cinderella

Jul 31, 2020

No doubt about it, this is the best yaoi I've read this week. I feel like I've been purified.

Story: "Teijin Sakuichi was born in a house of one of Japan's leading conglomerates while Ryota Kishi was born and raised in a common household and lived a rather crude lifestyle. Despite this difference, they were neighbors and childhood friends that grew up together. However, in the winter of their third year in middle school, Sakuichi proposed to Ryouta before going to study abroad. Years later, having no contact, Sakuichi suddenly appears before Ryota completely changed. Has Sakuichi forgotten all about Ryota and their proposal!?" The synopsis really didn't hype me up that much, that scenario is literally solved in the first few chapters. But it's still a really cute, innocent yaoi that I will definitely come back to re-read.

Art: Just above mediocre, sometimes Ryota looks so damn cute.

Characters: I really liked Sakuichi, AKA Saku. He did a good job playing his role of the rich, doting seme. I think Ryota is my favorite uke ever, he's so understanding, responsible, and firm with his decisions. Plus they communicate a lot so there is barely enough room for drama. And I loved how the nuisances were gone so quickly.

Overall4/5 stars