SunshineGirl's avatar

• Joined Sep 23, 2023
  • ?

Dr. Ramune Mysterious Disease Specialist

Jun 16, 2024

Another underrated anime, so glad I came across it! It starts off weird, Extremely Weird but somehow it's really good. Trust me.  I feel people who like Natsume's book of friends would also like this onee. I like kuro and ramune's  duo😆 Give this anime a chance.

Wind Breaker

Jun 7, 2024

Absolutely NOTHING like Tokyo Revengers. This anime is mostly for people like me who like good animation, pretty boys and a story that gives you a calming and relaxing feeling while watching. There's also excitement and all while watching them fight. (I was literally scared when sakura was fighting 😭)  Also Sakura's tsudere reactions always get me🤣😭💕 I love him, he so needs to be protected 🤲🏻💗 Ig people who liked blue lock would like this one even more. (Talking abt myself cuz pretty bois✨)

Natsume's Book of Friends

May 15, 2024

Just finished rewatching thiss💖 It's a really good slice of life anime. I had previously watched this around 3 years ago but now rewatching it I've understood a lot of thing's. This anime gives a lot of comfort.  The opening song is the best!!! 😭

Blue Exorcist: Shimane Illuminati Saga

May 5, 2024

Okay so, I've watched the anime plus read the manga and I can guarantee you, the manga has a lot of to offer and I recommend reading the manga.  The anime cuts off a lot of scenes which 'I' consider important for me. (I don't wanna miss a single panel of rin)  And the plot seems like it's gonna be altered compared to the manga.  Also Rin looks wayy better in the manga 💀 somehow the anime made his hair.. a lil weird and flat🥲 Overall the story after reading and watching both it's definitely my favourite. I love the concept and I'm a big fan of characters like rin. The tail... See full review

Migi&Dali

Dec 1, 2023

This anime is so so sooo goood! I have a feeling it's only ever going to be a hidden gem 😔 The art style looks old but it actually suits the anime setting pretty well. The second hand embarrassment is the only problem 😭  But it just gives me this strong "feels" that I loveee! The story omggg where do I starttt. It's has an amazing plot. It's super rare to get a mystery + comedy combination for an anime. I love the brothers bond so much. Love them💗 Can't wait for episode 10!! 😭😭😭

Obey Me!

Nov 7, 2023

I hadn't played the game. This anime doesn't have any plot yet it was very enjoyable! Every episode had me laughing and screaming my lungs out (at how sexy Lucifer and Mammon are).  If your looking for something chill and entertaining, this is just the thing💫