StarJoon's avatar

StarJoon

• Joined Mar 30, 2019

Beware the Villainess!

May 17, 2020

If you're looking for a strong female lead, you have come to the right place.

I have been so sick and tired of reading female leads who are so weak and wimpy and all lovey-dovey for the female lead. Plus, are nothing without the male lease. IT Makes me SICK TO MY STOMACH.

Melissa (female lead) is my favorite female lead of all time. She is strong, rational, and does not become weak when meets the male leads. Yes, it's only been 23 chapters, however, the delivery and the intro hook are so well done it just makes you begging for more. Heck, I even made a fan account becuase of how much I've loved this story.

This by far the best "I got hit by a car now I'm a noble" type of story. I recommend reading this for comedy and action. The female lead is also good at swords which makes her even more powerful and loveable. She is confident and hilarious.

I won't spoil too much so let's get into the story, art, and character.

Art: well done. Honestly, it's easy to read and understand. I love the eyes and the dresses (which is 'important' for these types of stories). It's also not chaotic and 'common.' I feel like there is just some webtoon/manhwa that looks like the art style is copy and paste. This has a cool and beautiful vibe to it. LOVE IT.

Characters: Every character is lovable. Even the maids.

Story: I love the concept of her not wanting to meddle with the novel AND sticking to it EVEN  if there is a boy. She does not care for these men and HATES THEM. I love her.

I can't wait until more chapters come out!!! Every time there is a new chapter I reread the whole manwha again. I NEVER DO THAT.

UniStarverse Nov 23, 2021

you are now my new best friend just for saying that