SpiritSlayer's avatar

SpiritSlayer

• Joined Mar 11, 2018

This manhua is mix of both martial art (Xianxia) and RPG leveling system with Isekai genre.

This my second time reading a novel, usually I hate novel (may be less imagintive skill) and love colourful manhua.But after reading light novel of this  Manhua I was awed , as if it was almost jaw-dropping .(believe me when i say this This best wonderful isekai-Rpg novel).Since only some chapter's of this manhua is released we might this think as average normal transmigrated manhua (unless u are Iseaki-RPG fan).For normal manhua lover's till to the up-to-date released chapter's may seems boring.If so I recommed please to read Light novel.It is a roller-coster,Mc's  behaviour is eccentric, Story one time shows such seriousness and high-packed action of normal Martial Manhua's but other time it's too much comical or humrous (Story swings between seriousness and comedy). I Once again warn you donot  stand near wall's while reading Light novel of this manhua ,you may bang your head to wall's because of your uncontrollable laughter. (I wish you wont die from laughter when going through 140-150 chapter's on light novel).Ah..Light novel of this one is called "Ultimate Scheming System".Tighten you seat belt before reading "Ultimate Scheming System".......xD.